Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions of Access
The term "HER Little World", "we", "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: HER Little World, 192 Pegasus Road 06130 GRASSE ..
Registered in France, our SIREN number is 382 537 504.
The term "you" refers to the user or visitor of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is intended solely for your general information and use. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third party provide any warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and documents found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and documents may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or material on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we will not be responsible. It is your responsibility to make sure that all products, services or information available on this website meet your specific needs.
- This website contains material that belongs to us or is the subject of a license. This material includes, but is not limited to, design, layout, appearance, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited except in accordance with the copyright notice, which is an integral part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this web site that are not the property of the publisher. or licensees are recognized on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this web site may result in a claim for damages. /or constitute a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with more information. They do not mean that we approve the web site (s). We assume no responsibility for the content of linked websites.
- You may not link to this website from any other website or document without the prior written consent of HER Little World.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising from such use of the Website is subject to the laws of France.
Legal Notice author
This website and its contents are the property of HER Little World - © HER Little World 2018. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of all or part of the content of this site in any form whatsoever is forbidden. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content, design or photograph displayed on this site. You may not transmit or store the content or images on this site in any other website or form of electronic search system. For inquiries to the press or for more information, please contact: email@example.com.
For site consultation purposes , permission is granted to temporarily download a copy of the material for personal, non-commercial and transitional purposes only. This is the granting of a license, not a title transfer, and under this license, you can not do it:
edit or copy the material;
- use the material for commercial purposes or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or otherwise reverse the engineering of any software contained on the name website;
- remove copyright notices or other proprietary notices from the material; or
- transfer the material to another person or "mirror" the material on another server.
- This license will automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by name at any time. When you terminate the consultation of these documents or the termination of this license, you must destroy all downloaded documents in your possession, whether in electronic or printed form.
The information contained in this website is for general information only. The information is provided by HER Little World and while we strive to keep the information current and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the completeness, accuracy, reliability , the relevance or availability with respect to the Website or the related information, products, services or graphics contained on the Website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on this information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, consequential or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage of any nature resulting from loss of data or profits from the use of this website or in connection with the use of this website Web.
With this website, you can create links to other websites that are not under the control of HER Little World. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of these sites. The inclusion of a link does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the opinions expressed in it.
Every effort is made to ensure proper functioning of the website. However, HER Little World assumes no responsibility and will not be liable for the temporary unavailability of the Website due to technical issues beyond our control.
HER Little World is committed to protect your privacy. If we ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
HER Little World may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to make sure you are happy with any changes.
We may collect the following information:
- the name and title of the job
- contact information, including e-mail address
- demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests
- other relevant information for customer surveys and /or offers.
What we do with the information that we collect:
We need this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional e-mails about new products, special offers or products. information that we think you might find interesting by using the email address you provided us.
- From time to time we may also use your information to contact you for educational purposes. market. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use this information to customize the website to suit your interests.
We are committed to keeping your information secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have implemented appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that requests permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze the web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by collecting and storing information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify the pages used. This helps us analyze traffic data on web pages and improve our website to fit customer needs. We use this information for statistical analysis, sales analysis and customer research.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we have no control over this other website. Therefore, we can not be held responsible for the protection and privacy of the information you provide when you visit these sites and these sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and review the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. your personal information as follows:
- Whenever you are asked to fill out a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want that the information is used by anyone for direct marketing purposes.
- if you have already agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you think the information we hold about you are incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or send us an email as soon as possible, to the above address. We will promptly correct any information deemed incorrect.
You can request details about the personal information we hold about you under the Data Protection Act, 1998. A small fee will be required. If you would like a copy of your information, please write to HER Little World, 192 Pegasus Road 06130 GRASSE.
We will not sell, distribute or rent your personal information to third parties unless you have your permission or are required to do so by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you might find interesting if you tell us that you want it to happen.